- (US, law) Initialism of Code of Federal Regulations.
- (US) Initialism of Council on Foreign Relations.
CFR (countable and uncountable, plural CFRs)
- (uncountable, Incoterm) Initialism of cost and freight.
- (countable, pathology, epidemiology, statistics) Initialism of case fatality rate.
2020 March 12, Matt Stieb, “Does the Coronavirus Think I’m Old?”, in New York:
The CFR for the SARS epidemic was around 9 to 10 percent, while MERS, first identified in 2012, is around 35 percent.
- (uncountable, video compression) Initialism of constant frame rate.