See also: caledonia
- (archaic, poetic) Scotland, the northern part of the island of Britannia.
- A village in Illinois
- A village in Michigan
- A city in Minnesota, and the county seat of Houston County.
- A town in Mississippi
- A village in Missouri
- A town and village in New York
- A village in Nova Scotia, Canada
- A village in Ohio
- A community in Ontario, Canada
- A community in Prince Edward Island, Canada
- A village and three towns in Wisconsin
Latin-based name for Scotland
First declension, with locative.