See also: Cassiopéia
- (Greek mythology) Proud wife of Cepheus and mother of Andromeda, queen of Eritrea. When she boasted that her beauty was equal to that of the Nereids, she was punished by Poseidon.
- (astronomy) A circumpolar constellation of the northern sky representing Queen Cassiopeia from Greek myth. The constellation lies between Cepheus and Perseus.
mythical wife of Cepheus
- Cassĭŏpē in Charlton T. Lewis and Charles Short (1879) A Latin Dictionary, Oxford: Clarendon Press
- “1 Cassĭŏpē” in Félix Gaffiot’s Dictionnaire Illustré Latin-Français, Hachette (1934)
- Cassiopéia (superseded)
- (Greek mythology) Cassiopeia (wife of Cepheus)
- (astronomy) Cassiopeia (a constellation of the northern sky)