Castrophile (plural Castrophiles)
- A supporter or admirer, especially a foreign one, of Fidel Castro or the Castro regime.
- 1962 June, Dudley Seers, “A Theory of Inflation and Growth in Under-Developed Economies Based on the Experience of Latin America”, in Oxford Economic Papers, volume 14, number 2, page 189:
- It remains to be seen whether the United States Government holds to these conditions in political crises (especially if there is a danger of a Castrophile Government appearing);
- 1998, Gus Russo, Live by the sword: the secret war against Castro and the death of JFK, Bancroft Press, →ISBN, page 202:
- Ed Butler remembers that "he was a total Castrophile. He wanted to promote Fidel Castro and did everything that he could in the debate, prior to it, and afterward."
- 2002, Christopher P. Baker, Mi moto Fidel: motorcycling through Castro's Cuba, National Geographic Society, →ISBN, page 275:
- When I started this journey, I was a Castrophile with a soft spot for the Revolution.