|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Amis lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Amis adjectives: Amis terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Amis adverbs: Amis terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Amis conjunctions: Amis terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Amis morphemes: Amis word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Amis multiword terms: Amis lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Amis nouns: Amis terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Amis numerals: Amis terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Amis pronouns: Amis terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Amis proper nouns: Amis nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Amis verbs: Amis terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category "Amis lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 720 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)