|Greek language edition of Wiktionary|
|Wikipedia article about Greek language|
|Links related to Greek language in sister projects at Wikimedia Commons|
|Greek language considerations|
Reference templates (47)
|Greek language entry|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
Fundamental » All languages » Greek
This is the main category of the Greek language.
It is spoken in Greece, the Caucasus, Cyprus, and Australia.
Information about Greek:
|Edit language data|
Please see Wiktionary:About Greek for information and special considerations for creating Greek language entries.
- Greek (el)Collapse
- ├──── Cretan Greek (el-crt)
- ├──── Cypriot Greek (el-cyp)
- ├──── Katharevousa (el-kth)
- └──── Paphian Greek (el-pap)
- Category:el:All topics: Greek terms organized by topic, such as "Family" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Greek appendices: Pages containing additional information about Greek.
- Category:Greek entry maintenance: Greek entries, or entries in other languages containing Greek terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Greek lemmas: Greek lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Greek names: Greek terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups. Place names, demonyms and other kinds of names can be found in Category:Names.
- Category:Greek phrases: Greek groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Greek: Categories containing terms in regional varieties of Greek.
- Category:Requests concerning Greek: Categories with Greek entries that need the attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Greek rhymes: List of indexes of Greek words by their rhymes.
- Category:Rhymes:Greek: Lists of Greek words by their rhymes.
- Category:Greek symbols: Greek written signs.
- Category:Greek templates: Greek templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Greek terms by etymology: Greek terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Greek terms by usage: Greek terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Greek: Categories with terms that originate from Greek.
- Category:User el: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Greek.
This category has the following 32 subcategories, out of 32 total.
- Greek augmentatives (1 c, 0 e)
- el:All sets (5 c, 0 e)
- el:All topics (16 c, 0 e)
- Greek appendices (0 c, 64 e)
- Greek citations (0 c, 7 e)
- Greek dative forms (0 c, 12 e)
- Demotic Greek (0 c, 11 e)
- Greek entry maintenance (14 c, 0 e)
- Greek figures of speech (6 c, 0 e)
- Given names from Greek by language (15 c, 0 e)
- Kaliarda (0 c, 35 e)
- Greek model pages (0 c, 19 e)
- Greek modules (1 c, 4 e)
- Greek non-lemma forms (10 c, 47363 e)
- Greek phrasebook (7 c, 343 e)
- Polytonic Greek (0 c, 20 e)
- Regional Greek (5 c, 1 e)
- Greek rhymes (0 c, 3 e)
- Rhymes:Greek (6 c, 0 e)
- Greek sentences (1 c, 0 e)
- Greek shortenings (7 c, 0 e)
- Surnames from Greek by language (5 c, 0 e)
- Greek symbols (4 c, 12 e)
- Greek templates (9 c, 41 e)
- Greek terms by etymology (29 c, 0 e)
- Greek terms by lexical property (3 c, 0 e)
- Greek terms by semantic function (3 c, 0 e)
- Greek terms by usage (34 c, 0 e)
- Terms derived from Greek (90 c, 0 e)
- User el (5 c, 149 e)
- Varieties of Modern Greek (2 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Greek language"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.