|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Judeo-Arabic lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Judeo-Arabic adjectives: Judeo-Arabic terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Judeo-Arabic adverbs: Judeo-Arabic terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Judeo-Arabic conjunctions: Judeo-Arabic terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Judeo-Arabic determiners: Judeo-Arabic terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of following noun.
- Category:Judeo-Arabic nouns: Judeo-Arabic terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Judeo-Arabic particles: Judeo-Arabic terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Judeo-Arabic prepositions: Judeo-Arabic adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Judeo-Arabic pronouns: Judeo-Arabic terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Judeo-Arabic proper nouns: Judeo-Arabic nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Judeo-Arabic verbs: Judeo-Arabic terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Judeo-Arabic conjunctions (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Judeo-Arabic determiners (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Judeo-Arabic nouns (1 c, 23 e)
- ► Judeo-Arabic verbs (0 c, 10 e)
Pages in category "Judeo-Arabic lemmas"
The following 57 pages are in this category, out of 57 total.