|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
This is the main category of the Klingon language.
Information about Klingon:
|Edit language data|
|Language family||constructed language|
Klingon is a constructed language that is only in sporadic use. According to our criteria for inclusion, terms in Klingon should not be present in entries in the main namespace, but may be added to the Appendix: namespace. All terms in this language may be available at Appendix:Klingon.
- Klingon (tlh)Collapse
- Category:tlh:All topics: Klingon terms organized by topic, such as "Family" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Terms derived from Klingon: Categories with terms derived from Klingon in various specific languages.
- Category:User tlh: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Klingon.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Klingon entry maintenance (4 c, 0 e)
- ► Klingon figures of speech (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Klingon non-lemma forms (1 c, 10 e)
- ► Klingon symbols (1 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Klingon language"
This category contains only the following page.