|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
This is the main category of the Klingon language.
Information about Klingon:
|Language family||constructed language|
Klingon is a constructed language that is only in sporadic use. According to our criteria for inclusion, terms in Klingon should not be present in entries in the main namespace, but may be added to the Appendix: namespace. All terms in this language may be available at Appendix:Klingon.
Klingon has no descendants or varieties listed in Wiktionary's language data modules.
- Category:tlh:All topics: Klingon terms organized by topic, such as "Family" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Klingon appendices: Pages containing additional information about Klingon.
- Category:Klingon entry maintenance: Klingon entries, or entries in other languages containing Klingon terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Klingon lemmas: Klingon lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Klingon phrases: Klingon groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Requests concerning Klingon: Categories with Klingon entries that need the attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Klingon symbols: Klingon written signs.
- Category:Klingon templates: Klingon templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Klingon terms by etymology: Klingon terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Klingon terms by usage: Klingon terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Klingon: Categories with terms that originate from Klingon.
- Category:User tlh: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Klingon.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Klingon entry maintenance (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Klingon figures of speech (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Klingon non-lemma forms (1 c, 10 e)
- ► Klingon symbols (1 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Klingon language"
This category contains only the following page.