» All languages » Middle French language
This is the main category of the Middle French language.
Information about Middle French:
|Canonical name||Middle French|
- Category:Middle French lemmas: Middle French lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:frm:All topics: Middle French terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Middle French appendices: Pages containing additional information about Middle French.
- Category:Middle French entry maintenance: Middle French entries, or entries in other languages containing Middle French terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Middle French phrases: Middle French groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Middle French templates: Middle French templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Middle French terms by etymology: Middle French terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Middle French terms by usage: Middle French terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Middle French: Categories with terms derived from Middle French in various specific languages.
- Category:User frm: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Middle French.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
Pages in category "Middle French language"
This category contains only the following page.