» All languages » Middle French language
This is the main category of the Middle French language.
Information about Middle French:
|Canonical name||Middle French|
- Category:Middle French lemmas: Middle French lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:frm:All topics: Middle French terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Middle French appendices: Pages containing additional information about Middle French.
- Category:Middle French entry maintenance: Middle French entries, or entries in other languages containing Middle French terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Middle French phrases: Middle French groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Middle French templates: Middle French templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Middle French terms by etymology: Middle French terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Middle French terms by usage: Middle French terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Middle French: Categories with terms derived from Middle French in various specific languages.
- Category:User frm: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Middle French.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Middle French lemmas (10 c, 2859 e)
- ► Middle French entry maintenance (7 c, 1 e)
- ► Middle French given names (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Middle French phrases (1 c, 1 e)
Pages in category "Middle French language"
This category contains only the following page.