Category:Novial non-lemma forms
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Fundamental » All languages » Novial » Non-lemma forms
Novial inflected forms of other lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Novial noun forms: Novial nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Novial pronoun forms: Novial pronouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Novial verb forms: Novial verbs that are conjugated to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- Novial noun forms (1 c, 0 e)
- Novial pronoun forms (0 c, 2 e)
- Novial verb forms (0 c, 12 e)
Pages in category "Novial non-lemma forms"
The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total.