Category:Old Provençal nouns
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Old Provençal terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Old Provençal noun forms: Old Provençal nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Old Provençal feminine nouns: Old Provençal nouns that display grammatical relations associated with female beings.
- Category:Old Provençal masculine nouns: Old Provençal nouns that display grammatical relations associated with male beings.
- Category:Old Provençal proper nouns: Old Provençal nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Old Provençal singularia tantum: Old Provençal nouns that are mostly or exclusively used in the singular form.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Old Provençal nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 272 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)