|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Oriya lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Oriya adjectives: Oriya terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Oriya adverbs: Oriya terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Oriya conjunctions: Oriya terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Oriya determiners: Oriya terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of the following noun.
- Category:Oriya interjections: Oriya terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Oriya morphemes: Oriya word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Oriya multiword terms: Oriya lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Oriya nouns: Oriya terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Oriya numerals: Oriya terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Oriya pronouns: Oriya terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Oriya verbs: Oriya terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- Oriya conjunctions (0 c, 2 e)
- Oriya determiners (0 c, 1 e)
- Oriya interjections (0 c, 3 e)
- Oriya pronouns (0 c, 2 e)
- Oriya verbs (0 c, 32 e)
Pages in category "Oriya lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 559 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)