» All languages » Proto-Kartvelian language
This is the main category of the Proto-Kartvelian language.
Information about Proto-Kartvelian:
Proto-Kartvelian is a reconstructed language. Its words and roots are not directly attested in any written works, but have been reconstructed through the comparative method, which finds regular similarities between languages that cannot be explained by coincidence or word-borrowing, and extrapolates ancient forms from these similarities.
- Category:Proto-Kartvelian lemmas: Proto-Kartvelian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:ccs-pro:All topics: Proto-Kartvelian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Proto-Kartvelian entry maintenance: Proto-Kartvelian entries, or entries in other languages containing Proto-Kartvelian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Proto-Kartvelian templates: Proto-Kartvelian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Proto-Kartvelian terms by etymology: Proto-Kartvelian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Proto-Kartvelian: Categories with terms derived from Proto-Kartvelian in various specific languages.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Proto-Kartvelian lemmas (2 c, 16 e)
- ► ccs-pro:All topics (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Proto-Kartvelian entry maintenance (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Proto-Georgian-Zan language (4 c, 0 e)
- ► Svan language (7 c, 0 e)