|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Spanish word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Spanish morpheme forms: Spanish morphemes that are inflected to express grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Spanish circumfixes: Affixes attached to both the beginning and the end of Spanish words, together as single units.
- Category:Spanish interfixes: Affixes used to join two Spanish words or morphemes together.
- Category:Spanish prefixes: Affixes attached to the beginning of Spanish words.
- Category:Spanish suffixes: Affixes attached to the end of Spanish words.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Spanish morphemes"
This category contains only the following page.