Category:Toki Pona language
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
This is the main category of the Toki Pona language.
Information about Toki Pona:
|Canonical name||Toki Pona|
|Language family||constructed language|
Toki Pona is a constructed language that is only in sporadic use. According to our criteria for inclusion, terms in Toki Pona should not be present in entries in the main namespace, but may be added to the Appendix: namespace. All terms in this language may be available at Appendix:Toki Pona.
Toki Pona has no descendants or varieties listed in Wiktionary's language data modules.
- Category:Toki Pona appendices: Pages containing additional information about Toki Pona.
- Category:Toki Pona entry maintenance: Toki Pona entries, or entries in other languages containing Toki Pona terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Toki Pona lemmas: Toki Pona lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Requests concerning Toki Pona: Categories with Toki Pona entries that need the attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Toki Pona templates: Toki Pona templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Toki Pona terms by etymology: Toki Pona terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Toki Pona terms by usage: Toki Pona terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Toki Pona: Categories with terms that originate from Toki Pona.
- Category:User art-top: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Toki Pona.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Toki Pona language"
This category contains only the following page.