English citations of résumé
- Account of education and employment.
- See resumé/Citations
- Summary or synopsis.
- 1911: R.H. Fernald & C.D. Smith of the U.S. Department of the Interior, Résumé of Producer-gas Investigations, p[UNKNOWN]: 
- 1917: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, His Last Bow: His Last Bow, p[UNKNOWN]: 
- “I naturally sent a résumé of the information to Berlin.”
- 1960: S.G. Hanson & D.C.M. Platt, Inter-American Economic Affairs, p69: 
- This paper is a résumé of research on the Brazilian textile industry under the auspices of the Research Center in Entrepreneurial History, Harvard University.
- 2005: Michelle A. Green & Mary Jo Bowie, Essentials Of Health Information Management: Principles and Practices →ISBN, p134: 
- The discharge summary (or clinical résumé) provides information for continuity of care and facilitates medical staff committee review; it can also be used to respond to requests from authorized individuals or agencies.
- 1911: R.H. Fernald & C.D. Smith of the U.S. Department of the Interior, Résumé of Producer-gas Investigations, p[UNKNOWN]: