English citations of vajazzling
Noun: "(slang) the practice of decorating a woman's vulva and/or pubic area with jewels"Edit
|2010 2011 2012|
|ME «||15th c.||16th c.||17th c.||18th c.||19th c.||20th c.||21st c.|
- 2010 — Susan Thurston, "New spa razzles, dazzles and vajazzles", Tampa Bay Times, 10 December 2010:
- Vajazzling took off in fashion-forward places and become its own verb in the beauty world.
- 2011 — Amy Childs, "Victoria Beckham is my next vajazzle target", Metro (UK), 27 April 2011:
- Vajazzling, a beauty treatment that involves having little jewels glued to one's pubic area, had a whole episode of TOWIE, currently in its second series, devoted to it.
- 2011 — Emma Wall, "Dazzler Amy Childs to Vajazzle Britain", Daily Star (UK), 17 June 2011:
- She said: “At the end of the day, you can’t beat the vajazzling. I think I’ll always be known as the vajazzle queen.”
- 2011 — "Jeremy Paxman debates vajazzling and clown porn on Newsnight - watch the discussion again here", The Mirror (UK), 21 June 2011:
- Jeremy Paxman was a hot topic on Twitter last night after debating vajazzling and pornography on Newsnight.
- 2011 — Michelle da Silva, "Stripped Wax Bar removes hair down there for the Underwear Affair", Georgia Straight, 8 July 2011:
- "It's basically just little [Swarovski] crystals that are applied to your [freshly waxed] area for a little nice surprise down there," Vu, who learned about the art of vajazzling in New York, explained.
- 2011 — Dan Menhinnet, "Billie Faiers: Posh Spice should get vajazzled", The Sun (UK), 27 September 2011:
- ITV2 star Billie also explained she thought ex-Spice Girl Victoria would benefit from vajazzling — the beauty treatment made famous by the "living soap".
- 2012 — John Boone, "Judi Dench's 007-Bedazzled Neck: It's The New Vajazzling!", E! Online, 25 October 2012:
- Ladies, take your rhinestoned nether regions back to 2010 where they belong, because vejazzling is so over.
- 2012 — Liza Mundy, "'Vagina: A New Biography' by Naomi Wolf", The Washington Post, 27 October 2012:
- The vogue is also courtesy of vajazzling, Pussy Riot, Rush Limbaugh and a host of other cultural factors and thought leaders. So are we in a vaginal heyday or a backlash?