From French, meaning “clear mountain”.
- A commune of Hauts-de-France, France.
- A city in Florida.
- A town in Queensland; named for Clermont-Ferrand, the hometown of a founder.
- A town in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa; named after an early landowner.
- A town in Capitale-Nationale, Quebec; named for Clermont-Ferrand in honor of Blaise Pascal.
- A town in New York; named for the nearby Taconic mountains.
- A town in Indiana.
- A town in Georgia, United States.
- A commune of Nouvelle-Acquitaine, France.
- A city in Iowa.
- A town in Abitibi-Témiscamingue, Quebec.
- A commune of Auvergne-Rhône-Alps, France.
- A commune of Occitanie, France.