- An aboriginal nation of North America.
- The Algonquian language or dialect continuum spoken by this people.
- ⇒ Irish: Craís
an aboriginal nation of North America
Algonquian language spoken by this people
Cree (plural Crees or Cree)
- A member of this people.
- ⇒ Irish: Craíoch
- A river in Dumfries and Galloway council area, Scotland, which flows into the Solway Firth and Irish Sea.
- Ethnologue entry for Plains Cree, crk
- Ethnologue entry for Moose Cree, crm
- Ethnologue entry for Woods Cree, cwd