See also: dalton
- Any of several places in the north of England and in Scotland
- A city, the county seat of Whitfield County, Georgia, United States.
- A habitational surname.
- John Dalton, English chemist.
- A male given name transferred from the surname.
Dalton (plural Daltons)
- (chemistry) a former unit of atomic mass equivalent to 1/16 the mass of an oxygen atom; now replaced by the atomic mass unit (or dalton)
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Dalton is the 654th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 52,184 individuals. Dalton is most common among White (86.84%) individuals.