- A river in Scotland that flows about 145 km (90 mi) from the Cairngorm Mountains to the North Sea at Aberdeen.
- A river in Wales and England that flows about 113 km (70 mi) from Snowdonia to the Irish Sea near Liverpool.
- A female given name, short for names beginning with D.
- A surname of multiple origins.
river in Wales and England
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Dee is the 5,535th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 6,275 individuals. Dee is most common among White (72.48%) and Asian/Pacific Islander (10.20%) individuals.
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every|
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.
According to data collected by Forebears in 2014, Dee is the 282nd most common surname in the Philippines, occurring in 26,809 individuals.