See also: Appendix:Greek script
Greek alphabet (plural Greek alphabets)
- The 24-letter alphabet of the Greek language, first adopted by Athens in 403 BC and now consisting of the following upper- (majuscule) and lower-case (minuscule) pairs:
- (historical, countable) Other ("epichoric") forms of this alphabet, both prior and subsequent, sometimes they include:
- Euclidean alphabet, (ISO) Grek
- (imprecise) Ionic alphabet
- epichoric alphabets: Attic alphabet, Corinthian alphabet, Euboean alphabet, Ionic alphabet, Old Attic alphabet, etc.