LJ (lower case lj, mixed case Lj)
LJ (countable and uncountable, plural LJs)
- (aviation): VLJ
- (aviation): mid-size jet, super light jet, very light jet, microjet, minijet, bizjet, verylight, ultralight
- (Internet) Initialism of LiveJournal, a blogging service or any of the individual blogs kept on it.
- 2006, Henrike Schmidt; Katy Teubener; Natalja Konradova, Control and Shift: Public and Private Usages of the Russian Internet:
- During the years that I lived abroad without access to the Internet and LJ […]
- 2006, Karen Hellekson; Kristina Busse, Fan Fiction and Fan Communities in the Age of the Internet:
- […] various roles where the "real" person is not necessarily much like her LJ persona.
- 2007, Anastasia Goodstein, Totally Wired:
- She put a banner for the One Campaign, an effort to eradicate poverty in the third world led by U2's singer Bono, on her LJ […]
LJ (Cyrillic spelling ЛЈ)
- The 7th letter of the Serbo-Croatian Latin alphabet (gajica), preceded by l and followed by đ. It represents the Cyrillic letter љ