- A city, the county seat of Davidson County, Tennessee.
- (metonymically) The country music industry.
- A city, the county seat of Howard County, Arkansas.
- A city, the county seat of Berrien County, Georgia, United States.
- A city, the county seat of Washington County, Illinois.
- A city in Kansas.
- A city, the county seat of Nash County, North Carolina.
- A town, the county seat of Brown County, Indiana.
- A town in Wisconsin.
- A village in Michigan.
- A village in Ohio.
- A hamlet in Ontario.
- A ghost town in Texas.
Nashville (plural Nashvilles)
- The Nashville warbler, Leiothlypis ruficapilla.
- 2005, Bill Thompson III et al., Identify Yourself: The 50 Most Common Birding Identification Challenges, Houghton Mifflin Company, →ISBN, page 302:
- Of the three, the Nashville is probably easiest to identify. No matter what plumage it's in, the Nashville always sports a complete white to whitish eye-ring.