See also: navarre
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /nəˈvɑː(ɹ)/
- (General American) IPA(key): /nəˈvɑɹ/
Audio (UK) (file)
- Rhymes: -ɑː(ɹ)
- A historical kingdom of Vasconian origin
- A region in southern France and northern Spain roughly comprising said kingdom
- An autonomous community and province in northern Spain.
- A part of the Northern Basque Country (France), often referred to as Basse Navarre (Lower Navarre) in French, to distinguish it from the Navarre belonging to Spain.
- A city in Florida
autonomous community of Spain