See also: patriot
Capitalization of patriot.
- (US, military) A surface-to-air missile system.
- (American football, NFL) A member of the New England Patriots professional football team.
Patriot (plural Patriots)
- (informal) An individual Patriot missile.
- (US, historical) A person who was in favor of American Independence from Britain during the American Revolution.
- (Canada, historical) Synonym of (A devolution-of-power supporter in Lower Canada during the Canadian Rebellions of 1837-1838 (Patriots' War).)
- (Canada, historical) A devolution-of-power supporter in Upper Canada during the Canadian Rebellions of 1837-1838 (Patriot War).
- (American Revolution): Loyalist
Rebellions of the Canadas
- patriot (male or of unspecified sex)