- (electronics, computing, video games): IPA(key): /ɹɒm/
- (sports) Abbreviation of Romania.
ROM (plural ROMs)
- (electronics, computing) Acronym of Read-only memory.
- (video games) A software image of read-only memory (as of a game cartridge) used in emulation.
- (medicine) Range of motion.
- (finance) Return on Margin.
- (estimating and purchasing) Rough order of magnitude. An informal cost or price estimate provided for planning and budgeting purposes only, typically expected to be only 75% accurate.