Reformed (not comparable)
- Of the Protestant movement typically associated with John Calvin, as separated from the Lutheran Church to pursue more extensive reformation.
- Of the whole body of Protestant churches originating in the Reformation.
- 1849–1861, Thomas Babington Macaulay, chapter 16, in The History of England from the Accession of James the Second, volume (please specify |volume=I to V), London: Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans, OCLC 1069526323:
- The town was one of the strongholds of the Reformed faith.
- Of a restorational sect of Catholicism which does not commune with the Vatican, and incorporates evangelical Protestant ideologies.
of the Protestant movement associated with John Calvin