-ouər, /-aʊər/, /-aU@r/
- In non-rhotic accents, words ending in -aʊə are also rhymes for words on this page, as long as there is no following vowel.
- For more rhymes, add er to some nouns and adjectives at -aʊ.
The OED, MW, and other dictionaries distinguish this monosyllabic rhyme from disyllabic Rhymes:English:-aʊ.ə(ɹ) by the absence of a stress mark.
- dour (also pronounced as two syllables)
- lour (also pronounced as two syllables)
- our (contrastive pronunciation)
- The following words are pronounced as one syllable by some speakers, but more commonly have two