All public logs
Combined display of all publicly available logs of Wiktionary except the abuse-filter abuse log. You can narrow down the view by selecting a log type, the username (case-sensitive), or the affected page (also case-sensitive).
- 16:08, 2 April 2007 V-ball moved page Template:ru-noun m-inan-nulll-nv to Template:ru-noun m-inan-null-nv (Misnamed the template (three l's instead of only 2).)
- 14:03, 1 December 2006 V-ball moved page Замечательно to замечательно (It's not proper in any way.)
- 13:59, 24 September 2006 V-ball moved page Zoobie to zoobie (This word is not a proper noun, and therefore, not capitalized.)
- 21:12, 22 February 2006 V-ball moved page dancefloor to dance floor over redirect (The entry is "dance floor" since "dancefloor" is not an English word (see Oxford Eng. Dict.).)
- 15:28, 11 February 2006 V-ball moved page moshpit to mosh pit (There should be a space between "mosh" and "pit." (Source: American Heritage Dictionary (2000) at <http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=mosh%20pit>))