Return to "black-tie event" page.
The following information has failed Wiktionary's deletion process.
It should not be re-entered without careful consideration.
- Delete per nomination. Mglovesfun (talk) 11:51, 22 May 2010 (UTC)
- Delete per nom. DCDuring TALK 12:01, 22 May 2010 (UTC)
- Delete per nomination. ---> Tooironic 12:41, 22 May 2010 (UTC)
- In that case, I'll just Redirect it to black-tie. --LUUWDA 10:43, 24 May 2010 (UTC)
- Delete. Not convinced the redirect is even necessary. Equinox ◑ 15:25, 24 May 2010 (UTC)
- I would go for a redirect unless there is a good reason not to. —Internoob (Disc•Cont) 20:08, 24 May 2010 (UTC)
- Only because it's not necessary. If search for this black-tie is the first result anyway. I wouldn't appose a redirect. Mglovesfun (talk) 22:04, 24 May 2010 (UTC)
Deleted by Martin a few days ago. Striking.—msh210℠ 15:40, 2 June 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah did it moments before leaving the house, sorry about that. Mglovesfun (talk) 11:07, 4 June 2010 (UTC)