This entry has survived Wiktionary's verification process.
Please do not re-nominate for verification without comprehensive reasons for doing so.
Grandma? In what dialect? --Connel MacKenzie 08:23, 31 January 2007 (UTC)
- RFV extended. Please provide citations. — Beobach972 17:39, 26 May 2007 (UTC)
Here are two illustrative quotations :
- 1999: Linda Barnes, A Trouble of Fools
- I never met my bubbe, my grandma, the source of all my mother's Yiddish proverbs ...
- 1996: Joan C. Hawxhurst, Bubbe & Gram: My Two Grandmothers
- A little girl describes the various things she does with her Jewish grandmother, Bubbe, and her Christian grandmother, Gram, and what she has learned about both.
- — Beobach972 17:50, 28 May 2007 (UTC)
- rfvpassed Cynewulf 15:30, 29 June 2007 (UTC)