Talk:software development process
The following information has failed Wiktionary's deletion process.
It should not be re-entered without careful consideration.
Tagged but not listed: “Non-idiomatic term, easy to understand without an article. If this exists, then hundreds of other similar combinations need to be created, like aircraft design process.” — Ungoliant (falai) 13:45, 22 August 2015 (UTC)
- Delete: as WP article states, this can be any such process, nothing specific. Equinox ◑ 13:48, 22 August 2015 (UTC)
- Delete per above. DCDuring TALK 17:57, 22 August 2015 (UTC)
- Note Please note that the following terms (with their plurals) also need to be deleted for the same reason: application software, applications software, docketing software, free software, presentation software, software architect, software architecture, software configuration management, software defined radio, software deployment, software development lifecycle, software development, software engine, software engineer, software engineering, software escrow, software framework, software house, software life cycle, software lifecycle, software package, system software, systems software. Yurivict (talk) 19:54, 22 August 2015 (UTC)
- Not necessarily. "Package" has multiple senses in software (e.g. a Linux OS upgrade versus an office or graphics suite). "Free software" also has subtle implications that cannot be guessed. Equinox ◑ 19:57, 22 August 2015 (UTC)
- Delete. I have also nominated (below) the 2 easiest items (probably) on Yurivict's list: software development and software development lifecycle -- · (talk) 00:32, 23 August 2015 (UTC)
- Delete OMG. --WikiTiki89 03:19, 23 August 2015 (UTC)
- Delete software development process per nom. - -sche (discuss) 02:17, 24 August 2015 (UTC)