- Basic parameters that should always be included:
- tr= — "transliteration", for example nekhmád — the transliteration of the masculine singular indefinite form into the Latin alphabet; see Wiktionary:About Hebrew for guidelines.
- f= — "feminine", for example נחמדה — the feminine singular indefinite form, without vowels.
- mp= — "masculine plural", for example נחמדים — the masculine plural indefinite form, without vowels.
- fp= — "feminine plural", for example נחמדות — the feminine plural indefinite form, without vowels.
- for each form, there is a "with vowels" parameter and a "defective with vowels" parameter; generally you only want to use one. The reason is that the template should display (for example) נֶחְמָד when the vowels are simply added to the usual spelling, but (for example) משוגע \ מְשֻׁגָּע when the usual spelling includes emot kria that are usually dropped in writing with vowels.
- the vowel parameters are wv= and dwv= (for the masculine singular indefinite), fwv= and fdwv= (analogous to f=), mpwv= and mpdwv= (analogous to mp=), and fpwv= and fpdwv= (analogous to fp=).
- Additional parameters:
- head= — "headword" — used to completely override the display of the headword. This is useful when the headword is a multi-word adjective, and you want to link to the component words.
- mp2= — "masculine plural #2" — another masculine plural indefinite form, without vowels. (Of course, this is only needed if there is variation between multiple masculine plural indefinite forms.) mp2wv= and mp2dwv= are supported as well.
Unit tests (+/-)
- TODO: way more tests