Joined 23 October 2008
|Search user languages or scripts|
Sister projects: de . en . it . commons
First attempt at entering a definition for ideonomy:
- the science of ideas, the pure and applied science of ideas and their laws, the use of this science to investigate ideas and their relationships with subjects and other ideas
- "In his efforts to construct a science he called "ideonomy" (http://ideonomy.mit.edu) in order to work out a total naming scheme for every possible concept, Patrick Gunkel correctly coined the term "sophology" to identify the "study of wisdoms" (http://ideonomy.mit.edu/division.html)."
- "P. Gunkel kindly granted permission to reproduce some charts, and his comments from the perspective of Ideonomy were most insightful."
- http://ideonomy.mit.edu/ archived at this WebCite page
- ^ Glenn Shipley. 2004 11/1/2004. sophology.org/sophology_word.htm archived at WebCite archive
- ^ W Richards, 2007 Anigrafs™: experiments in collective consciousness PDF