Joined 27 February 2022
|Search user languages or scripts|
- I am Henri, and I'm a native Indonesian.
- I am also learning other languages as well, such reason is why I made a Wiktionary account, because I saw a handful of entries of words in my language lacking an explanation, example, and et cetera.
- I barely know how to do PHP (or coding in general), so this page may be broken or very terrible.
- I'm into the topic of languages and the complex stuff about it, like the history, phonology, scripts, et cetera. It's just so fascinating!
Languages I am fluent inEdit
- Indonesian (First language)
- Malaysian Malay, Aksen Semenanjung (Second language)
- English (Third language)
- Betawi Malay (or Informal Indonesian, both are undistinguishable and is mutually intelligible.)
Languages I have partial fluency inEdit
- Javanese (mostly basic words/phrases, and also aksen medhok , lol)
- Sundanese (can read the script a lil' bit)
Languages I am currently studyingEdit
- Japanese (Can read kanas, and most of basic everyday Kanji (N5/N4, but I do know some upper level Kanjis like 紫、兔、冰、吧、etc)
- Chinese (Specifically, 普通话 (Putonghua/Mandarin)
- Arabic (Can read Arabic, though still have some problems reading without the harakat/diacritics)
- Tagalog (Since Indonesian and Tagalog is related, it's sometimes easy to understand some phrases/words.)