Joined 6 July 2016
- dynamicism - pronounced "die-nam-is-ism" maybe not as "die-namic-ism", example: "It adds some dynamicism to it" (also: dynamicness, wikipedia:dynamicism)
- ahoge - from Japanese, literally "idiot hair"
- memify - from at least 2016: https://books.google.com/books?id=aQSzCwAAQBAJ&pg=PT85&dq=%22memify%22
- drawfag - I thought this word is more popular than artfag.
- analyticalness - https://www.google.com/search?tbm=bks&q=%22analyticalness%22
- text wrap (noun) - "(in word processing) a facility allowing text to surround embedded features such as pictures" (similar but different: word wrap)
- drippage (noun, drippages) - example: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/drippage
- dead pixel (noun, dead pixels) - example: https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/how-to-fix-a-dead-pixel/
- moronization - seen in the writings of Hebert Marcuse
- Form of neutronium:
- encyclopedicly - in multiple books: https://www.google.com/#q=%22encyclopedicly%22
- paint job and paintjob
- ass hat
- gone to your head redirects to gone to one's head
- Searching for these words returns many results: