- Module:fa-IPA (adding a romanization table, and phonetic transcriptions. The rest of the module was not written by me.)
- Module:fa-IPA Fix messy coding I added, move some features from templates to modules.
- List of bugs to fix fa-IPA#To do
- Module:fa-IPA/harakat Done
- Module:fa-IPA/harakat-ira Done
- Template:kk-alt Done
- Module:kk-Cyrl-Arab-translit Done
- Module:ky-Cyrl-Arab-translit Done
- Module:tg-Latn-Cyrl-translit Done
- Module:ur-translit (complete rewrite, based on previous work by Benwing on Arabic's transliteration module) Done
- Module:fa-cls-translit Done
- Module:ug-alt (a version of kk-alt, not started yet)
- Module:pa-IPA (not started yet)
- Module:tg-IPA (created by someone else, hoping to add small updates)
- Module:hi-IPA, template:ur-IPA (add support for urdu transliteration?)
Userspace pages edit
Userspace modules edit
Userspace templates edit
About me edit
|Search user languages or scripts|
My Persian edit
Hi my family is from Afghanistan and I am quite familiar with colloquial Dari. I grew up speaking Persian at home however my knowledge is very limited to colloquial Kabuli and (passively) Hazaragi. (I didn't even know what با meant until recently, as speakers in my family almost exclusively use کتی unless speaking formally).
Nearly all my family members were born and educated in Kabul (besides my grandma), My main goal with Persian is to ask my family members to record pronunciations and upload them to Wiktionary. Currently there are no Dari pronunciations on Wiktionary and I have access to a whole community of Dari speakers, and hope I can use that access to support Dari on this dictionary. The main roadblock is how to casually ask people to record themselves saying a word...
My English edit
Western American English, specifically the dialect spoken in the Denver metropolitan area of Colorado.
My mother grew up in Pakistan as a refugee and is fluent in Urdu, maybe I'll ask her to record some Urdu words on audio. I'm not close to my other family members that speak Urdu, but perhaps I may ask them to record the same...