See also: wakefield
- An industrial city and metropolitan borough of West Yorkshire, England; traditionally a centre for the cloth and coal industries.
- A habitational surname from Old English.
- The prison in Wakefield, established 1594.
- A neighborhood of the Bronx, New York City.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Wakefield is the 2,472nd most common surname in the United States, belonging to 14,587 individuals. Wakefield is most common among White (80.87%) and Black (13.40%) individuals.