Wiktionary:Criteria for inclusion/Well documented languages< Wiktionary:Criteria for inclusion(Redirected from Wiktionary:WDL)
Well Documented Languages
The languages well documented on the Internet as provided on the Criteria for inclusion page are:
- Albanian, Basque, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian (Nynorsk and Bokmål), Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Scots, Serbo-Croatian, Slovak, Slovene, Spanish, Swedish, and Ukrainian;
- Armenian, Azeri, Georgian, Hebrew and Turkish;
- Modern Standard Arabic;
- Afrikaans, Swahili, Xhosa and Zulu;
- Bengali, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Persian, Punjabi, Sindhi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu;
- Chinese, Japanese, and Korean;
- Standard Indonesian, Malay, Tagalog, Thai and Vietnamese; and
- Esperanto, Ido, Interlingua, Interlingue (Occidental), Novial, Volapük, and any other constructed language indicated as approved at Wiktionary:Criteria for inclusion#Constructed languages.
This page may be modified through general consensus. To make a request to add or exclude a language, go to the Beer Parlour and click the "+" tab at top to input your request. When making a change to this list, consideration of how to handle existing entries should be taken into account.