See also: yorkshire
- England's largest county. Situated in the north-east England; divided into three ridings, (North, West and East, and The City Of York). Since 1974 for administration purposes local government has used different divisions.
- A British English dialect as spoken (and possibly written) in the county of Yorkshire.
- (dialect): Tyke
former large county
Yorkshire (plural Yorkshires)
- Usually countable only when referring to the miniature form baked in muffin-tins or similar.
Yorkshire m, f (plural Yorkshires)
- Alternative letter-case form of
- Yorkshire (county of England)
- English: Yorkshire