Zhou pl (plural only)
- Various regions of ancient China occupied by this people, including the Fen and Wei valleys
- A dynasty of rulers over this people, who conquered the Shang kingdom and nominally ruled China until their conquest by Qin in the 3rd century BC
- The realm of this dynasty, surrounding the Yellow River
- The era of Chinese history during which this dynasty ruled
- The valley of the Luo and Yi Rivers during the Eastern Zhou dynasty
- The short-lived dynasty declared by Wu Zetian during the Tang
- A surname. of Chinese origin.