accumulation (plural accumulations)
- The act of amassing or gathering, as into a pile.
- The process of growing into a heap or a large amount.
- an accumulation of earth, of sand, of evils, of wealth, of honors.
- A mass of something piled up or collected.
- (law) The concurrence of several titles to the same proof.
- (accounting) The continuous growth of capital by retention of interest or savings.
- (finance) The action of investors buying an asset from other investors when the price of the asset is low.
- (accounting): retained earnings
act of accumulating, the state of being accumulated
concurrence of several titles to the same proof
continuous growth of capital by retention of interest or savings
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
accumulation f (plural accumulations)