See also: Admin.
admin (plural admins)
- A person who has specific controls to a forum/website/etc. that allows them to control the forum/website/etc.
- The admin changed the forum settings to make more users happier.
- A person who controls specific network.
- Our admin changed the server in our office, so we can exchange files faster..
admin (third-person singular simple present admins, present participle admining or adminning, simple past and past participle admined or adminned)
- To serve as an administrator for or of.
to serve as admin
admin m, f (plural admins)
- (computing) administrator (computing: one who responsible for software and maintenance of a computer or network)
Read in another language
This page is available in 13 languages