all over the place
- (idiomatic) In multiple directions or locations, often haphazardly; everywhere.
- They started firing all over the place.
- In Genoa there are stray cats all over the place.
- I've been looking for you all over the place.
- (idiomatic) Inconsistent; lacking a clear pattern; with a large amount of variation.
- I asked each person in turn, and their answers were all over the place.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked