- The power to attract, entice; the quality causing attraction.
- gait; bearing
- The swing, the gait, the pose, the allure of these men. — Harper's Magazine.
the power to attract, entice; the quality causing attraction
- (transitive) To entice; to attract.
- Injustice doth allure them; as the honour of their vertuous actions enticeth the good.
to attempt to draw
allure f (plural allures)
- appearance, look
- speed, pace
- angle of a boat from the wind
- gait (of a horse)
- chemin de ronde (raised protected walkway behind a castle battlement)