antiscience (not comparable)
- Opposed to science and scientific progress.
- (Can we date this quote?) DailyKos:
- Given the historical record and recent events, if there is anyone left who sincerely believes that a severely technology challenged John McSame serving out George Bush's third, batshit crazy, antiscience term would be a more reliable patron of legitimate science than Barack Obama, please, let me know.
opposed to science and scientific progress
- The abuse or rejection of traditional science; scholarship in which traditional science is abused or disregarded.
- 2007, Martin Griffiths, International relations theory for the twenty-first century, page 95:
- Genealogies are antisciences. Of course, genealogy is not an unproblematic enterprise, since it is a struggle against forms of power that are associated with certain forms of (scientific) knowledge.
the abuse or rejection of traditional science