aphrodisiac (not comparable)
intensifying sexual desire
aphrodisiac (plural aphrodisiacs)
- Something, generally a food or drug, having such an effect.
- Antonyms: see Thesaurus:anaphrodisiac
- (Can we date this quote by Henry Kissinger and provide title, author’s full name, and other details?)
- Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac.
- 1989, “Funky Cold Medina”, in Lōc’ed After Dark, performed by Tone Lōc:
- This brother told me a secret on how to get more chicks / Put a little Medina in your glass, and the girls'll come real quick / It's better than any alcohol or aphrodisiac
food or drug