Alternative forms Edit
- (informal) The obnoxious behaviour of an asshat.
- 2009, Nathan Smithe, The Bible 2.0:
- It was such a momentous culmination of prophetic asshattery that even the elements themselves, Earth, Water, Wind, Fire, Toilet Cake, were forced to stand up and take notice.
- 2005, Bitch: feminist response to pop culture, numbers 27-30:
- […] we can only speculate that Pratt's imminent departure is the reason her August editor's letter was so full of bitter, reader-insulting asshattery.