The finger is so called because it can be readily introduced into the ear passage.
Audio (US) (file)
auricular (not comparable)
- Of or pertaining to the ear.
- Of or pertaining to the sense of hearing.
- The auricular nerves were damaged.
- Told in the ear, i. e., told privately.
- auricular confession to the priest
- Recognized by the ear; known by the sense of hearing.
- auricular evidence
- Received by the ear; known by report.
- (anatomy) Pertaining to the auricles of the heart.
auricular (plural auriculars)
- The little finger.
auricular (plural auriculares)
auricular m (plural auriculares)